Auction Daily provides the latest news and reviews about auctions near you, covering fine art, antique, decorative arts, modern design, and many more.

The Goal

Auction Daily is a one-stop platform to find the latest industry news of upcoming auctions from all the major auction houses worldwide. Collectors and bidders can browse through their favorite auction houses or categories to bid without having to visit individual auction sites.

Auction Daily came on board wanting to translate their ideas into practice by building a compelling website, improving their online reach to the right audience, and building a loyal team of collectors and bidders.


The challenges we identified during our initial assessment were:

• To develop the website as a tool to increase conversions and revenue.

• To increase the number of visitors to the site.

• To increase site visibility by reaching new and fresh audiences.

• The need to differentiate ourselves from other brands based on highly competitive keywords.

The Results

To tackle the challenges we identified, our experienced team of Marketing Strategists, Business Analysts, and UX/UI Designers held a research and planning meeting with the management team of Auction Daily who shared their views that helped us come up with a comprehensive plan of action. Our plan of action included regular meetings with internal and external clients to discuss new ideas.

Our team of UX/UI Designers reviewed a visitor’s journey path as well as reviewed competitors’ sites. This led to building a well-designed, beautiful, and interactive website that didn't just deliver value but also provided a great user experience. We are an industry leader in building websites that are known for their stunning User Interface and swift loading time.

Our digital marketing team did extensive keyword research, pinpointing the most relevant and accessible search terms that would enable Auction Daily’s website to reach the right audience and increase the possibility of clicks, impressions, and conversions.

All on-page content for the client was tailored to match the brand's tone of voice and ethos, with the help of our SEO team. Besides, all the key pages were provided with optimized metadata to make it easier for the search engine to find, use, and manage the page content and improve the relevancy and positions of Auction Daily in SERPs.

For the site’s SEO campaign, we leaned towards Auction Daily’s niche and target keywords to bring in new users to the site. Our content marketing campaign through various channels like social media and press releases helped the site capture page one positions in search results along with instances of Featured Snippets.

Since the campaigns began, we also conducted thorough optimizations to the technical aspect of the site that resulted in a 15% increase in overall website health, causing the technical health to increase from 65% to 80%.

Total Site Traffic


Organic Search Traffic


Total Page Views


Discover how we can help your business grow